– university (former) education or 2nd grade Bologna (Masters) degree in music
– successfully passed audition,
held on April 11, 2019 at 10 a. m. in the Marjan Kozina Hall at Slovenska filharmonija.
As an exception, the successfully passed audition may, due to the ability of the candidate, replace the missing formal education required for the job, but not more than 2 levels.
Duration of employment:
One year contract (full time job) with the possibility of prolongation (permanent contract).
Application method and deadline:
The candidates must attach the following to their application:
• CV with e-mail address for all further communication,
• certificate (a copy of the diploma) of the required education,
• a copy of an ID document.
The application should be sent by March 25, 2019 to: the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Slovenska filharmonija, Kongresni trg 10, SI-1000 Ljubljana (marked Audition application – do not open!).
The audition can be attended by all candidates who will be invited to the audition after review of the applications. Candidates with incomplete or non-timely applications, or whose applications will indicate that the candidate does not meet the job requirements, will not be invited to the audition.
The candidates cover their own travel expenses and the stay for the time of the audition.
The rehearsal coach for the time of the audition will be provided by the Slovenian philharmonic.
Salary: app. 1.600,00 €–2.300,00 € netto
1st and 2nd movement of one of the following concerts with cadenzas
– Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Violin concerto No. 4 in D major, KV 218
– Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Violin concerto No. 5 in A major, KV 219
1st movement of one of the following concerts with cadenzas
– Johannes Brahms: Violin concerto in D major
– Ludwig van Beethoven: Violin concerto in D major
– Jean Sibelius: Violin concerto in D minor
– Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: Violin concerto in D major
Orchestral solo parts
1. Johann Sebastian Bach: Matthäus Passion – Erbarme dich (pdf.)
2. Ludwig van Beethoven: Missa Solemnis (pdf.)
3. Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade (pdf.)
4. Richard Strauss: Also sprach Zarathustra (for the information about excerpts, please contact email@example.com)
5. Richard Strauss: Ein Heldenleben (pdf.)